Dr. Lauren Shepard and Dr. Catherine Wilder are experienced dentists that treat each of their patients with care. They are passionate about creating a warm and friendly office environment. At Katy Smile Design, Dr. Shepard and Dr. Wilder provide extensive dental services to meet the needs of their patients. They also utilize modern dental technology with these services for longer-lasting and higher-quality results.
Dental Services in Katy, TX
Our cosmetic, general, and restorative dental services not only treat oral health problems at the source but address the look and function of the teeth and gums.
Our cosmetic dental treatments improve the health and aesthetics of the smile:
- Invisalign: As a modern orthodontic treatment, Invisalign uses clear aligners to straighten crooked and misaligned teeth. The Invisalign aligners are removable and do not come with dietary restrictions.
- Porcelain veneers: Our dental veneers are made of porcelain ceramic that blends into the teeth and covers tooth damage and discoloration. Veneers offer a permanent cosmetic solution for patients.
- Dental bonding: Tooth bonding uses a biocompatible material that is shaped and color-matched onto teeth. Like veneers, tooth bonding treatment addresses stains and tooth injuries.
- Teeth Whitening: When compared to store-bought options, our professional teeth whitening treatment offers more consistent and effective results.
General dental solutions act as preventative care against future dental problems:
- Sports Mouthguards: Athletes need to wear mouthguards for contact sports including football, soccer, and basketball. These mouthguards protect the teeth and gums from injury.
- Emergency Dentistry: Emergency dental care treats knocked-out teeth, broken dental restorations, excessive bleeding, and more. Please contact our office if you have an urgent dental problem and we can provide you with immediate care.
- Family Dentistry: Cavity prevention, Invisalign treatment, and restorative and cosmetic treatments are services we provide for patients of a variety of ages. Our team can help you and your family get the care they need.
- Dental Lasers: Laser dentistry can be used to treat gum disease and TMJ disorders. Dental lasers are quiet, painless, efficient, and safe for our patients.
- Dental sedation: Nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation can be used for patients with dental fear or anxiety.
- Tooth Extractions: Dental extractions are needed for severely impacted, infected, or crowded teeth. We ensure that extraction treatment is comfortable by using local anesthetic and dental sedation.
- Sleep Dentistry: We offer at-home sleep tests and oral appliance therapy for patients with sleep apnea. Patients can get a good night’s sleep when they address sleep apnea.
Restorative dental care replaces missing teeth, removes infections, and revitalizes the bite.
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges restore multiple missing teeth. They can be secured by natural teeth covered with dental crowns or dental implants.
- Dental Crowns: Made of porcelain ceramic, dental crowns cover weakened, damaged, or stained teeth. They may also be used to cap off dental implants for a more natural look.
- Dental Implants: Tooth implants are titanium posts that are surgically inserted into empty tooth sockets. Dental implants can restore single missing teeth as well as bridges and dentures.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: A full mouth reconstruction restores missing teeth, damaged teeth, and the function of the bite. This solution often requires multiple treatments to fully restore the smile.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Gum inflammation can quickly lead to gum disease. Antibacterial rinses, scaling and root planing, and laser dentistry can reverse inflammation and remove gum infection.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders cause problems in the function of the bite. We use laser therapy and nightguards to address painful symptoms of TMJ disorders and to restore stable oral health.
Contact Our Dental Office
Do you require any of our dental services? Call Katy Smile Design today at 281.396.4366. You can also request a dental appointment with our team online. We serve patients from We welcome patients from Katy, Fulshear, Richmond, and other local communities. Please let our team know if you have any further questions or concerns. Our dentists look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.